Saturday, May 24, 2008

I love that husband of mine!

Let me let you in on a little secret...my husband rocks! Once a month he takes the kids all day so I can scrapbook with my girlfriends. Well today is that day. My car is packed and all I have to do is get myself ready then it is off to the lodge for a fun day with my friends. I usually stay until 11pm. While I am gone he is going to install a new ceiling fan with a light for our dining room. We hate to do things to this house since it is a rental but we will take down the fixture whenever we move and replace it with the unsightly one that is now there. Once he does that I am sure he will come visit me for a bit (just to get some of the homemade goodies that the girls make LOL). I think he is also going to let a rocket off that he built last weekend. Casey loves watching them go up. And maybe a trip to the pet store to look at the kitties. Well I better get off this thing so I can go scrap with my girls. Have a Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

oh i wish i was scrapping with you girls!! i miss the sisterhood!! tell everyone hey for me and eat something yummy for me!!

kelly said...

I sure had a great time scrappin....that is something I always look forward to.... I hope you never move.... I have the 2 best friends ever!!!

Suzanne said...

You make me even sadder that I couldn't make it this time! Hope you gals had a wonderful time!