Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Hoorah



We are visiting my mother and brother this week. They are getting ready to move to Mississippi next week. It is sad to say goodbye to this house and the little town that they have lived in over the last 8 years. Emily started school here and Casey came home here after he was born. We have evacuated here for hurricanes and celebrated holidays here. The kids just wanted to get one last swim in the pool. They know that they will see grandma, papa and uncle Ryan next month in their new house. I made my mother ride around town tonight so I could take some pictures of the place (that is the scrapbooker in me LOL) I know we will be thankful to have pictures to look back at this time in our family history. Until next time when I am at my own home...see-ya!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

awww...it's always tough when a loved one moves away. At least she won't be too far away for a short visit.