Tuesday, May 6, 2008

They're Back!!!


For all you folks that arent from Alabama this will be a science lesson for yall. For those of you that are from here then you can feel my pain and I feel yours!

Twice a year(May and Sept) we have an outbreak of a little critter called the love bug. They are two seperate bugs that attach themselves together on their "butts". They are attracted to gas fumes so they swarm around on the interstate and stoplights throughout town. You can be walking outside and they land on you and stay. They dont sting or bite they are just bothersome! When driving they will splat on your car and if you dont wash them off they will eat the paint off of your vehicle. Car dealerships even coat cars with special stuff to repel them (just ask my Mom). Well excuse the next line of this blog post but I dont call them love bugs, to me they are f******bugs. I hate them and will not miss them when and if we ever move from here!

No comments: