Wednesday, May 14, 2008

She is still home!


Emily is still home sick with me. She ran a fever last night and coughed up a lung most of the night. She begged to go to school today but I told her not today. I am hoping that she will get to go back tomorrow. She is very bored with her brother and I. I dont want to take her out and she has had it with the TV. When I was out on Monday I picked up a canvas and some paints so she could paint. That was the last time we have left the house. She did paint it for her new room and it looks AWESOME if I should say so myself. She actually used glitter on it(see last post). I love that she is so crafty. We can both enjoy spending time together doing crafty stuff.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

awww..she did a great job! Good thing she picked up on the crafty genes! she should be happy that school is almost done! The question is are you? lol

annie said...

Awww, poor Emily for being so sick. I hope she made it back to school today. However, that sign is adorable. I might have to canvas-lift (is that a word?) that idea for my girls.

Sofi.ringtone said...

Hi "!!!! goof fot your recuperation!!!! and your pay... was is good?? i think smell very well hehehe
byeee
Evangelina from Argentina