Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've got it now!!!

Well I woke up this morning with the worse headache and cough and realized that I now have inherited Emily's virus. I have been "laying low" as my Nan would say. But there is one little person who wont allow this.....CASEY. He is digging himself a hole with me and everytime I think that he is getting out of it he does something else to dig the hole deeper. This weekend, Sunday to be exact is when this whole ordeal started. Emily and I were making meatballs and she went to go to the restroom and passed through the livingroom. Well when she came back in she yelled at me to come here. I walked into the living room to find a bottle of hot pink fingernail polish all over the carpet. Casey had told her " look what I did sissy!" when she was returning from the restroom. Needless to say I was angry. Not just at him but at myself for allowing Emily to paint her nails in the livingroom earlier. I have to go get a rug now to cover up the spot which is now pale orange from my attempts to get the polish out.
Well fast forward to today. I dont feel good to begin with so I am kinda out of it. Emily yelled at me again and I went running to see aqua doodlebug glitter all over my bed. That little sneak got it off of the kitchen table and ran into my bedroom to have some fun. I was cooking in the kitchen and talking to my friend Debby while this must have been happening. I have now concluded that Casey will now be in my sights at all times. How come Emily was so good and he is just the devil? LOL

2 comments:

Lisa said...

three words for you - HE'S A BOY!! Hope you feel better fast before he starts with markers on the wall!!

Suzanne said...

LOL! Girl I would've had a fit over the nail polish! Yikes! Sorry you're not feeling well girl...hope it clears up fast