Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thought I was getting over this stuff...

Well my illness is still lingering and I finally broke down last night. I talked to my good friend Kim and she talked me into getting an antibiotic and getting this stuff out of me. I was up until 1am last night coughing and I cant function like that. I am now taking my antibiotics thanks to my wonderful doctor's office. Hopefully this thing will go away. I have a scrapbook event to go to this weekend and dont want to miss it. I love spending time with my "sistahs" it is like therapy for me. SO even if I dont feel better by then, I will be sitting there in a chair with yall anyways!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

you poor thing! I know what you mean about the antibiotics! If I don't EVER have to take another antibiotic in my life...i won't! I hope it helps though...well you know that antibiotics won't help a viral infection...only bacterial...at least that's what they say! Hope you get to feeling better esp by this weekend. Take care!