Sunday, May 11, 2008

This is why I miss Maine!!!




Well it is in the 90's and I am cursing already. I hate the heat. I have to start my car and turn the A/C to get it cool before I get in it. Kinda like when I used to start my car and turn the heater on to warm it up when I was living back home. I would much rather be cold than hot and I know that Chris totally agrees with me. Hurricane season starts here on June 1st. Again this is why I miss home. I could take a full blown blizzard anyday instead of a Hurricane. At least my cousin Quinn could plow us out and get us where we needed to be. LOL!

The kids love it when it get warm because that means swimming and sprinklers. We christened our new sprinkler the other afternoon. I didnt think Casey would like it since he didnt like it last year. Well I was WRONG! He and his sister had a blast. Our backyard is perfect for a pool, it is flat and large. Emily always wants a pool and I have to tell her that we dont own this house so we cant get a pool. She wants to talk to the landlord herself to see if he would put one in. Good Luck my little one! Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms, Grandmoms, Godmoms and anyone who is a mother figure!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

why am i just finding out you have a blog?? i miss you girlie!!