Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Back




I have been quite sick the last couple of days. All I can say is thank goodness for my sweet husband. He has let me sleep and rest since Friday morning. I have been feeling bad since Tuesday and really hit rock bottom on Saturday. I think it is the flu because that is what it felt like. I am not 100 percent but I certainly feel better than yesterday.

I had promised Emily I would make a banana cream pie for her. Well she had finally had enough and asked me if she could make it and I told her "go for it girly!"

She made the pie all by herself with a little verbal help from me. It turned out really good as you can see. Between Emily making pie and Chris cooking Sunday dinner, I have been taken good care of. I really love my little family!

3 comments:

kelly said...

I am glad you are feeling better....hopefully you will be lots better for the crop on saturday.... it is saturday isint it???/ I sure hope sooo.... I need a break...hugs to you...

Suzanne said...

glad you're feeling better girl. I've had quite the eventful weekend myself! Hope you're feeling better soon.

annie said...

Glad to see that you are feeling better. We've learned around here that pie makes everything better! You sure are lucky to have had Chris at home to take care of you and cook dinner. He is really great.