Friday, May 30, 2008

Swimming Fools!



I told you that my kids wanted to get in as much swimming as possible before we left grandmas, and they did. Last night they decided to take a swim with my brother. Emily was trying to dive off the diving board and between myself and Ryan (my brother)I think she managed to create what looked like a dive. Seeing that his sister was diving, Casey decided that he could dive too. He would run off the diving board with his hands pointed straight out in front of him. I got to laughing so hard because he looked so cute! He would come up and say "I dive Momma". He really didnt but in his mind he was scoring straight 10's from the judges. Well now we will have to settle for our sprinkler in the back yard.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

awww...now I see how you got your bug bites! girl, he is too cute...they keep ya on your toes huh?